how does it work?
• Applicant qualifies for the program based upon traditional proven mortgage calculations other than credit scores.
• 24 Month Job or School History
• Income to meet debt ratio mortgage underwriting guidelines.
• Proven on time rental payment history for a period of time to establish responsibility in paying and maintain housing.
• Attend homeownership and credit counseling sessions utilizing approved education platforms that are currently in place such as those required by down payment assistance platforms.
• Client works directly with a mortgage professional to coach and mentor throughout the process. This professional can assist in pulling FICO scores, utilizing score simulators, and perform rapid rescores so that the score boost is expedited.
Upon meeting these requirements applicants will be given a grant to improve credit scores to assist in ultimately obtaining the goal of homeownership. *
*As funding is available.